- Why I Am Running for City Council: ChrisBaecker.com.
- LGBTQ Rights: ChrisBaecker.com.
- Campaign Signs - Infringing on Constitutional Rights in the Name of Vanity: LP Mises Caucus.
- Elected Representation Shouldn't Be a Full-Time Career: RealClearMarkets.
- Differences between Councilwoman Havrda and Me: RealClearMarkets.
- "This Is the Most Important Election in ..." Blah Blah Blah - Rational Ignorance: ChrisBaecker.com.
- Needless Regulations Hold Us Back: RealClearMarkets.
- When Industry Gets in Bed with Govenment: ChrisBaecker.com
- Property Tax Reform - Starting the Process in Ideal Territory: RealClearMarkets.com.
- Partners in Crime - Income and Property Taxes: RealClearMarkets.com.
Pro-educational freedom: San Antonio Express-News, Intellectual Takeout, San Antonio Express-News, ChrisBaecker.com and San Antonio Express-News.
Pro-entrepreneurs: Mises Wire, San Antonio Express-News, ChrisBaecker.com and RealClearMarkets.
Anti-tax: RealClearMarkets, San Antonio Express-News.
Pro-worker: Foundation for Economic Education, The Federalist, San Antonio Express-News.
Anti-shutdowns: RealClearMarkets and ChrisBaecker.com.
Anti-government redistribution: San Antonio Express-News and Foundation for Economic Education.
Anti-government overreach: The American Spectator, San Antonio Express-News, RealClearMarkets and RealClearMarkets.
Anti-price controls: Mises Wire.
Pro-energy/environment: RealClearMarkets and RealClearMarkets.
Pro-2nd amendment: Intellectual Takeout.
Pro-freedom in housing: RealClearMarkets.
Civility in political debate: The American Spectator.
If these reflect your values and beliefs, please consider contributing to my campaign. As much as I wish you were allowed to freely express your support to the fullest, I can accept only $500 per person per campaign finance rules.
Along with your generous pledge, for reporting purposes, I will also need your name, address, occupation, and who you work for. You can donate via Venmo, @Chris-Baecker, or send a check to 9811 Gantry Court, San Antonio, TX, 78251.
Perhaps more importantly than monetary support, spread the word. Share this link with others who may be inclined to support me, or if they live in District 6, vote for me as well.